First post....I've been wanting to start a blog for a while now...just never got around to doing it until now. This brings me back to my xanga days....
Anyways, after a week of taking a friend around Hong-Kong and getting sick, I've decided to use the time between lying half dead on the floor and then rushing to the bathroom to start a blog. My regular "bathroom breaks" have given me a lot of things to think about.
Almost a year ago I decided to leave the great land of A'murca and come home again for reasons that many might not understand or just plain out think is retarded. Let's just leave it to....I needed a change and coming home to the motherland (Hong-Kong) was something I had been thinking of for a while. Another reason was that I needed to change a few things in my life and the complacency I had in the states probably would have made it really difficult for me to change.
Anyways, since then I've been trying to stay busy....travel a bit...eat a few weird things....experience something new...read more books...and even try and learn a new language.
Anyways, the name of the blog is "FatBoyChroniclesDotCom"....I had to add the "DotCom" at the end because "FatBoyChronicles" was already taken....but I'll try and add a few food items here and there to make these blogs somewhat interesting.
Something I saw on a menu the other day....not very clear...but if you look carefully it says "Rape Greens"....other items looked a little weird but this particular one is way suspect...
ok...taking way too long to upload the pictures from my phone so I'm going to stop here...for now....
Till next time, adieu~
Gookman
No comments:
Post a Comment